If you're feeling any flu or cold symptoms including but not limited to cough, fever (>100.4) and shortness of breath or you think that you may have come into contact with someone who is sick, we recommend that you promptly see your doctor or go to the emergency room but always call ahead first and describe your symptoms so they are prepared when you arrive.
Very important reminder:
If you are symptomatic, we ask that you call us prior to your appointment to reschedule.
Questions about the Coronavirus?
The Coronavirus, also known as COVID-19, has been in the news and many people have questions about it. The CDC and world-recognized experts have developed some specific measures you can take to protect yourself and your loved ones:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick, maintaining 6 feet minimum distance between each other.
- Regularly wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Hand sanitizers with a minimum of 60% alcohol are effective.
- Do not to touch your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick (and keep sick children home from school).
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your elbow. If you use a tissue, wash your hands afterwards.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
For current updates and more information, click here.
Sun View Imaging Services
At Sun View Imaging Services, we’ve been providing expert outpatient diagnostic imaging services to the Las Cruces and surrounding areas for more than three decades. Accredited by the American College of Radiology in MRI, PET/CT scan, CT scan, 3D/2D mammography and ultrasound, we’re committed to providing excellent patient care using state-of-the-art imaging technology.
And compare our pricing! Sun View Imaging Services offers a full range of diagnostic imaging services to help manage your healthcare needs. Click the Services and Technology or Pricing and Insurance tab to learn more.
Call (575) 522-6236 now to schedule.