Preparing for Your Visit
At Sun View Imaging Services, quality patient care is our highest priority.
Our caring staff will work to make your experience as comfortable and easy as possible. Below, we’ve provided some information that you may find to be helpful or informative as you prepare for your visit.
- Some insurance companies require a pre-authorization or referral prior to your exam appointment. Please check with your insurance provider.
- You will receive an automated appointment confirmation call or text prior to your exam appointment.
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your exam appointment unless you have an MRI in which case you will need to arrive 30 minutes prior.
On the day of your appointment, you will need to bring the following:
- Photo identification
- Insurance card
- Order form from your doctor’s office with diagnosis*
- Form of payment for cash payment, co-payment or co-insurance, if applicable. Please check with your insurance or call our scheduling department for your portion of payment.
Want to learn more about our diagnostic equipment and how to prepare for your visit? Select the appropriate link below to find information specific to your type of scheduled exam and how to prepare for your visit.